Building School Improvement plan (BSIP)
Below are Line Creek's goals for the 2021-2022 school year.
Goal 1: Each student will graduate college, career and life-ready
- 1.1 80% of Park Hill students will meet readiness benchmark as measured by the CCR
- 1.2 Park Hill students will meet SEL benchmark as measured by the SEL Index (Baseline %
- 1.3 80% of Park Hill students will be proficient or advanced on the 21st Century Skills
Goal 2: Ensure success for ALL students regardless of background
- 2.1 Decrease the Access and Opportunity Gap [as measured by the Access and
Opportunity Index % TBD]
- 2.2 Decrease the CCR Index gap between student demographic groups to 15%.
Goal: 3 Park Hill School District will leverage its Keys to Excellence for sustainability into the future
- 3.1 Academic - Quality instructional delivery.
- 3.2 Climate - Provide a safe, caring, and welcoming environment.
- 3.3 Employee - Quality staff.
- 3.4 Financial - Strategic resource allocation.
Line Creek students, staff, families, and community will work together to develop literate and passionate lifelong learners. Academic achievement, hand in hand with character education, will promote responsible citizenship.
- We will close achievement gaps by building relationships with students and parents and by meeting individual educational needs to achieve successful academic performance.
- We will create a positive working and learning environment with high expectations for all.
- All students will be active and proficient readers.
- We will continually monitor and measure student achievement in order to improve the academic process.